Conferences/Classes for Law Enforcement Couples
- Christian Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) Retreat, Danforth Maine. Hosted by Living Waters Bible Camp and held every second weekend of September. Call 207-448-2310 for more information.
- P.O.L.I.C.E. Families Class – Excellent class for police families by Stephen and Mendi Keatts of Virginia. Contact them through Wives Behind the Badge website.
- Backup for the Home – Four and eight hour seminar for police families by Victoria M. Newman. www.SAFETAC.org.
Training Companies for Emotional Survival & Relationships
- SAFETAC Training: Seminars on Officer Safety, Wellness, Relationships and more. www.SAFETAC.org.
- Dave Smith and Associates: The Winning Mind courses and workshops for law enforcement. www.jdbucksavage.com.
- Street Smart Force: Videos and resources for law enforcement officers by Dr. Joel F. Shults, retired police chief from Colorado. www.streetsmartforce.com.
- Cops Alive/The Law Enforcement Survival Institute: Information, strategies, and tools to help cops plan happy, healthy and successful careers, relationships and lives. www.copsalive.com
- 10-33 Foundation: Providing Prevention, Intervention, and Post-Intervention Services to those in uniform. www.1033foundation.org.
- MotorCop/The Crossover Show: Hilarious postings from a motor cop in California.